Thursday, August 21, 2008

Left Handed Stratocaster Electric Guitar Metal Belt Buckle




In keeping with the new musical paradigm of letting people sample it before letting them snap it up, there's a way below here for you to take a Runk sample home with you.

I live in a great not-so-little place called Fairfield, CT. Right on the Long Island Sound, its basically as far as you'd ever want to commute to NYC from.

And if you don't have one, then you're about to fill the vacancy.

Simple melodies give way to great lyrics which tear down your disdain for life and wish you had found this guy a lot sooner.

Enjoy!

And I don't know if there's something in the water here that gets the adult contemporary musical muscles flowing, but along with John Mayer, Fairfield also boasts the fact that is it also the home of Bob Runk.

A cross between Jimmy Buffet and Beatles-esque, Runk writes and sings simple tunes that will leave you breathless and wishing the night would just keep on keeping on.

Perfect end of day with the wine flowing music, Runk's harmonies touch deep within and "feel" much deeper than the simplicity they hold on the surface. Like a great meal you continue to enjoy long after the restaurant lights have gone off, Runk will breathe some precious life back into souls that so desperately need it.

Then again, I never knew how moreprecious life could be after I found track #8.

I never, ever thought I'd ever have a title like Find Great Singer Songwriter in my article collection.

If you already have a heart, you'll see it get fuller.

Find a Great Singer Songwriter - Put Them Where They Can't Get Lost Again

In the craziest of all scenarios, I never expected to ever type "find great singer songwriter" into the title of an article. Never even thought about it. I mean, I really never considered being fortunate enough to want to get an article out there about someone who moved my soul with his musical abilities.

My most emphatic suggestion is to head straight on over to track #8. "Have A Heart" will do for you what a team of psychologists cannot.

But then it happened.



Experimental Jet Set Trash No Star

No comments: